What you need
- Oil 1 cup
- Dried Okra 100 gm
- Dried Onions 75 gm
- Chopped Tomatoes 2
- Salt To Taste
- Green Chilies 2
- Turmeric Powder ½ tea spoon
- Garlic Paste 1 teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder ½ teaspoon
- Soak dried okra in lukewarm water for at least 45 minutes. Drain water.
- Fry dry okra on low heat.
- In a separate fry pan add oil, dried onions, garlic paste, tomatoes, spices and stir it well.
- Then add okra and leave it on low heat.
- Stir occasionally until cooked.
Fry okra on moderately high heat as it cooks quickly.
Dried onions should be fried on very low heat.