What you Need
- Milk 2litter
- Dried Carrots (grated) 1kg
- Sugar 1cup
- Powdered Milk 125grams
- Clarified Butter 4tablespoon
- Kewra Essence Few drops
- Cardamom 4
- Nuts To Taste
- Combine milk and dried carrots into a pan and cook until milk is dried up.
- Once the milk dries, add sugar and cardamom.
- When the sugar water dries, add in powdered milk and clarified butter.
- When its properly cooked then add in few drops of kewra essence
- In the end garnish it with dry fruits and serve.
Boil dried carrots in water or in boiling milk.