What you Need
- All purpose flour 1½ cup)
- Baking powder 1½ teaspoon
- Cinnamon Powder 1 teaspoon
- Sugar ¾ cup
- Butter/oil 100 gm or ½ Cup
- Eggs 3
- Vanilla extract 1 teaspoon
- Crushed dried Carrots ¾ cup
- Mix Nuts 1/2 cup
- Adjust oven rack to upper and lower middle position and preheat oven for 30 minutes on 180°C.
- Soak the dried carrots in hot water for 15 minutes and drain the water.
- Mix together flour, Cinnamon powder, baking powder, dried carrots and nuts.
- In a large bowl whisk butter and sugar together, add eggs one by one and mix with an electric mixer until it get smooth. Beat in vanilla.
- Add flour mixture and fold it well. Pour batter into prepared cake pans.
- Bake at 180°c for 30 to 40 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from pans, and cool completely on wire racks before serving.